TODAY IS THE DAY!
Join us to celebrate the launch of our first holiday issue at our Virtual Cocktail Party!
Everyone who participates will be entered to win
one of three $75 Nordstrom gift cards!
Share delicious cocktail party recipes.
Gather ideas in a Pinterest scavenger hunt.
Satisfy wish lists with sensational gift ideas.
We’ll also be celebrating on our Facebook page and tweeting #peachythemag on Twitter. To be eligible to win one of the gift cards, please post, comment, like, pin, or tweet during the party.
Pinterest Scavenger Hunt
To participate, follow Peachy the Magazine on Pinterest. Create a board called Peachy Scavenger Hunt. Pin each of the following items from our partners’ boards and our boards. Post your Pinterest user name or a link to your board on our Facebook page or as a comment on this post. You’ll be entered to win one of three $75 Nordstrom gift cards!
1. A treat from Stella & Dot’s holiday board
2. A beautiful kitchen from Cottingham Chalk Hayes Realtors board
3. A stunning interior from Holly Phillips @ The English Room’s board
4. The city you would most like to visit next from Peek.com’s board
5. Something gorgeous from On A String Bead Shop’s board
6. Your go-to color from an O.Venture board
7. A garden-inspired recipe from the Gardenuity boards
And from the Peachy the Magazine boards:
8. A fabulous garden
9. Something beautiful from nature
10. Something that enhances your beauty
11. A gorgeous tablescape for entertaining
First introduced at our Charlotte launch party in September and created by amazing mixologist, Maggie Ruppert of Halcyon Flavors From The Earth.
The Peachy Keen
2 cups fresh peach puree
1 cup coriander grenadine (see below)
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 bottle sparkling wine
12 or so mint leaves
6 ounces neutral grain spirit (moonshine, vodka, etc.)
3 peaches, cut into slices
Combine liquid ingredients in a punch bowl. Add peach slices and and lightly pressed mint leaves. Serve.
1 cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons lightly crushed coriander seed
Combine ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and chill before using.