A smokey eye is the perfect touch for special gatherings, date night, or an evening out. Peachy Beauty Editor Lesley Downey shows us how to create the look in an all-new video tutorial on Instagram with Founder & CEO Blair Farris.
Want to create the look for yourself? Here are some quick tips on creating the perfect daytime smokey eye:
- Prep under the eye with cream for hydration.
- Start with a light color to brighten the eye. Use a brush to blend up to the brow bone.
- Emphasize the crease.
- Use a deeper color on the outer corner of the eyelid. We recommend an earth tone.
- Color the brow and brighten the undereye with concealer.
- Curl your lashes to enhance the look and add mascara.
Watch Lesley’s in-depth smokey eye tutorial on Instagram, so you can master this look for yourself! And shop all her go-to products below:
Eye Primer— MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Eye Cream— Revision DEJ Eye Cream
Eye Pencil— Chantecaille Luster Glide Silk Infused Eyeliner
Brow Pencil— Anastasia Brow Definer