WRITTEN BY Lesley Holland Downey
- Baby Foot Get pedi-ready with this oddly satisfying exfoliation treatment that leaves your feet baby-smooth for sandal weather.
- Smith and Cult’s Ghost Edit and Exit the Void are the perfect take on the color trends of Millennial Pink and Lavender.
- Sunday Riley’s Good Genes This lactic acid treatment gives your skin more radiance and glow.
- Vita Liberata HD Body Blur makes your skin’s maiden voyage in public view not so scary. It’s like CC for your body, blurring imperfections and adding color—without the commitment of self-tanning—and it showers off in a flash.
- MAC Studio Waterweight Concealer gives amazing coverage especially in the dry under eye area without looking cakey. Shake the bottle to mix it, put a few drops on your hand and dab it on discolorations with a brush.
- Lip Masks from Bite Beauty and Laneige banish flakes and feel heavenly to apply—these products are lip balms on steroids, and can be used overnight or anytime you have a parched pucker.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic Lip Color in Wisteria and Foxglove are gloss/lipstick hybrids add a sheer wash or petal-fresh color.
- Trish McEvoy’s 100 Fragrance was love at first whiff for me. After years of hating all perfumes (too fruity, too aggressive), I adore Trish McEvoy’s subtle and sophisticated scents.
- Sigma Brushes In the spirit of spring cleaning, take a minute to refresh your brush supply. Beloved by makeup artists, this affordable brand has every tool you need for perfect makeup application.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Flawless Filter brings believable glow when applied strategically, adding light and subtle volume to your face.
Leave a Reply